- Mike Evans is the owner and Principal Physiotherapist at Physio4Life. He has been practicing for over 20 years in New Zealand, England and South Africa.
- He has worked in London’s top Private Hospitals and Clinics. He has worked for the Metropolitan Police and various Investment Banks in London. He has worked with some of the ‘Stormers’ rugby players in Cape Town, South Africa.
- Physio4Life provides Physiotherapy for the Poverty Bay rugby team competing in the ‘Heartland’ competition.
- Mike holds a degree in Physical Education and Physiotherapy. He has completed many post graduate courses to compliment his ongoing learning and expertise in Physiotherapy.
- Originally from Tolaga Bay, Penelope was brought up on an organic farm and lives by “healthy body, healthy mind.”
- Penelope qualified as a Physiotherapist from AUT university in 2010 and went on to complete her masters degree in clinical health practice. She is a postgraduate western acupuncturist and Gisborne’s only certified PINC and STEEL cancer rehabilitation therapist.
- She is a clinical pilates instructor and vocational rehabilitation therapist for return to work programs after injury.
- With a postgraduate qualification in breathing rehabilitation and performance, Pen particularly enjoys teaching correct breathing to her clients which is the fundamental of healing any injury, pain, anxiety, sleep and stress issues.
- Pen enjoys snow and water skiing, tennis, netball, pilates, mowing lawns and going on family adventures with her husband and two toddlers.
- Her goals are: Improve her surfing style, complete another half marathon run (Taupo, August 2022 Charity for Mental Health), and hike a great NZ walk each year.